Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATO using a single probe and a timer

Is there any chance someone from GHL can help?
    Currently my AWC are not working due to the changes I was advised to make above, and I need to ensure that the changes occur to avoid any dramas with my levels

Thankyou

Can you please describe what exactly does not work?

When shall your water change take place (time) and how long will it last?

Is the socket for filling the ATO the same as for filling during the AWC?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you
    I did post the times in the screen shots on the first page

Essentially the water change occurs every X days @ 750PM
    At 750PM the skimmer and RTN pump turns off
    Water Change Occurs
    RTN pump gets turned back on
    Wait 2 mins, then turn skimmer back on

In regards to your question, yes the exact same source is being used for the AWC as the ATO
    The function is set to both AWC/ATO however only one function seems to work

The issue I have is that when I have made the changes recommended by GHL is prior posts, yes the ATO works perfectly, however what doesnt work is the AWC. The socket doesnt turn on when water is needed after the AWC water drain and instead I get a error on the level

As I can see from your settings, the ATO is switched off from 07:55 pm to 08:30 pm.
    Could it be that the water change perhaps lasts longer than 08:30? Then it would get mixed up with the ATO.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

No definitely not
    The WC drain is finished in 5-10mins (MAX)

Any progress on this?

ok, let's start from the beginning and forget the previous posts, I got too confused

please answer short but precisely

- what do you want to achive?
    - how did you do that?
    please post screenshots of ALL relevant settings
    - what is the exact problem?

BTW - the ATO and AWC works with all channels with any socket, I just tested it (again) to be 100% positive

Apologies for the delays

OK, so what I currently have is one set of sensors set up for AWC.
    The AWC is setup to shutdown the Skimmer first, turn off RTN pump, then wait for X period of time, activate the water pump #2 to empty the tank to a certain level, then activate pump #3 to fill with natural sea water. Once level X is reached, return pump is turned back on, wait X minutes then skimmer turned on.

This worked fine until I added another level meter for ATO
    I have a 3rd level meter that sits in another part of the sump. This is used for ATO and is dis-activated for when AWC's occur
    The issue is that either the ATO or AWC occurs, not both.

I have attached screen captures of all necessary (I think) settings of the Profilux.
    Id really appreciate any help as currently I'm doing the water changes using manual switching to get around the issue.

Thankyou in Advance

Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Screen3.jpg

Screen4.jpg

Screen5.jpg

I am sorry but even reading this several times I don't understand, I have no idea what to reply.