Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATO using a single probe and a timer

Frage ATO using a single probe and a timer

HI there

Can someone help me setup a ATO using a timer and one level control?

Im not looking at setting up the traditional ATO as Im unable to exclude it from my water change schedule

I will elaborate
    Currently my AWC is setup using a series of timers due to the fact that I need to turn off my Skimmer, and RTN pump in order to do my change
    Using the process it doesn't look like I can easily setup my ATO in conjunction with my AWC's

So my question is:
    How can I use a timer instead to do a ATO once or twice a day using one level probe monitor (which I have specifically set aside for this task)?
    The other option is to have it run constantly, but be excluded during the AWC or maintenance periods

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou

Actually, I have a similar setup like you, two level control - one for ATO ( controller by time ) and upper level control during AWC, the other one for low level controller to turn off the drain pump. So far working perfectly ... so actually what is the problem for the ATO ?

in the level control settings:

uncheck "ATO always"
    then set the timer which determines when ATO should be active
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks everyone
    I think I have it setup correctly, however when it now activates and the level is showing as 'Fill' nothing happens. All I get is an error on the level after the 1 minute timeout
    The Socket function is currently set to AWC and ATO

Any ideas?

If I invert the level meter, the error doesnt occur (I assume thats because it thinks its at the correct level)

the socket function is "Fill", right?
    you used the correct level control channel?

I think you better post screenshot of the relevant question, this way we need not to ask so much
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thankyou for your help and assistance
    I'm pretty sure that I have attached all the relevant screen shots

Please let me know if anything else is needed

Appreciate the help

Level.jpgLevel 3 Info.jpgTimer4.jpgSwitch-Socket-8.jpg

in socket function: it must be index 3 and not 1

Thankyou very much !!!
    Will that effect the AWC setup I currently have?

I just checked and the method above did indeed interrupt my water change
    The change didnt occur as it normally does

Any ideas?

Bump...

Please help

Thankyou