Thread: How to activate sockets on level sensor alarm indication

Rotes Gesicht How to activate sockets on level sensor alarm indication

Need some help.

PLX 3EX user. I want to learn how to program the following situation. During manual water change the low water sensor (level 3 sensor set as leakage) eventually goes into alarm because i intentionally change more water than de safe level. On socket S2 and 4 are resp. a heater and streampumps that will run dry or get damaged. How do i program:

if level sensor = in alarm, trigger S2+S4 to switch off and vise versa, Sockets S2+S4 switch on automatically once the level sensor indicates that water level is back in safe mode (high water), because water has past the sensor., so i need some specific do this and do that insruction in PLC.

Many thanks.

use programmable logic

e.g. for your heater:

G1: temp1 heater (the socket function you use now for your heater) AND water fill 3

then assign prog. logic 1 instead of temp1 heater to the heater socket

similar for the pump
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.