Thread: Android App GHLProfilux 1.20

Default Android App GHLProfilux 1.20

The app was deleted from Google Play Store and as from now can be downloaded only in the download-section.
    Last edited by DennisO; 06.05.2014 at 14:43.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

What version of android do you need to run this app?

I keep getting a parsing error?

We tested it with up to version 4.4.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have Apple iOS devices but have older android phone may this be the problem?

If the version is too old it could make problems. I think from version 3.4 to 4.4 it should work.

Default Android App doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    If the version is too old it could make problems. I think from version 3.4 to 4.4 it should work.
    hi when i login with the app it says i have to updat the firmware to 6.06 but my firmware is already 6.12. so my firmware is newer that that the app is asking for.

how come?