Thread: Help needed with Mitras firmware update

Default Help needed with Mitras firmware update

Hello,
    When I try to update my Mitras to the latest firmware my USB shows up as a regular USB serial port in device manager, not USB VCOM as in the past, is this normal? I'm using Win 7 64 Home Premium. I can see the light, when I update the firmware and the light goes into boot loader I loose connection and I get the pop up to reset the light, then nothing happens. Any help on this? TIA
    Perry
    A screen shot is worth a thousand words...

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras
    Controlling a 150 DSA Peninsula mixed reef.

Hello,

we recommend to install the complete Mitras driver once again newly (the one that was originally installed at the beginning).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I did that but will try again. Thanks
    Perry

Profilux 3.1N eX, 3 PAB 6D, Slave Doser, PLM-ADIN, Vortech Controller, PLM-PWC, Leak detector, 2 LX 6100HV Mitras

Uninstalled and plugged the USB in and same result as before. I let windows install the driver this time and it's not a USBvCom, installed the Fijitsu driver and same result as trying to upgrade firmware on my Profilux, simply doesn't work, quite frustrating. So I have a Profilux 3ex and (2) Mitras and can't update firmware on either.
    Perry

What are my options to get this firmware updated?
    Perry