Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firmware 6.06?

If you Profilux is not a "N" model it won't work when the PC IS TURNED OFF. Your only choice is to send them through the PC option. I have to go to my PC and take a screenshot , I'm on my IPad at the moment.

But My 3 ex has a webserver so i Think i Will work? But yes please send me picture:-)

It does not work on My 3,1 n either.

Mvh

As I said I send mail through my own website with no problems, but what I have found is you can only use Gmail with the Email notification (PC). Gmail wont work (for me) with the Email notification (ProfiLux) Here are my settings through MY WEBSITE mail server. If you have a friend who has a website ask them to give you a email address from their site or buy your own website like I did, it only cost $25 a year. And Im pretty sure you need a Networked ProfiLux for it to send when the PC is off, I could be wrong. Matthias or Carolin maybe you can help?

mail2 setup.jpg

if you like, PM me and I will set up an email account for you on my Server, then I am sure it will work.

PM sent

Can anyone from ghl please help me?

When i use the GHL encrypted server it Works with the test button but not when a larm sets off on my P 3.1 N?

Hmm i now spend a whole day setting up my two P3.. i now Works with Gmail... i just have to restart them after the changed settings! maybe this should be mentioned in the manual or under a thread on this site by the adminisrator or a GHL employ!?

It it offen a need that the profilux has to be restartet after some settings changes or if there a problem to connect from pc to profilux.

But its very nice it Works now and thank you very much for the good help shane!!! ;-)

Best Regards

Good to see you got it working. Now I remember about restarting the unit to get it to work, I set mine up about 3 months ago. If you add an expansion box or any new PAB device you need to restart the Profilux also before you can see data from them, a good thing to remember. Have fun.