Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Manual

you can't connect to the Mitras wirelessly, you connect to the ProfiLux and the ProfiLux sends the illumination commands to the Mitras

-> all illumination settings have to be done in the ProfiLux (with GCC or ProfiLuxControl)

Mitras is then slave (did you adjust this in the Mitras? - direct USB connection required) and the ProfiLux is master

your screen shots say not much
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes, profilux is master and all 3 mitras are slave

Profilux is master on address 1
    Mitras is slave on address 2
    Mitras is slave on address 3
    Mitras is slave on address 4
    Last edited by GazzMan; 03.05.2014 at 14:13.

you didn't post the illumination channel settings (here: illumination 1 ...9 is of interest)

there the check marks for the simulation must be set

I am talking about the ProfiLux settings
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs91feolqc...2014.21.39.png

Do you mean this one, I have ticked them all in each channel now.

yes, this should work

problem solved now?

please post pictures here and don't link to another server

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    yes, this should work

problem solved now?

please post pictures here and don't link to another server

Should work but isn't lol

No

Ok sorry

Right, if I watch the light % on the web server! I can see it ramping down and then back up again as a cloud should be passing, however, there is no change on the lamp, I have set max darkening to 90% but I can see no change.

Also look at the hyper violet in the 2 pictures supplied, on the web server and on the touch, the hyper violet is showing at 37%, on the lamps, (all three), it's showing at zero, how can this be.

Also please note the hyper red in the first photo, there is no reading on it, I have all channels no 1 - 9 set to show.

Lastly, the flash buttons in illumination/thunderstorm, still do not work.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Last edited by GazzMan; 06.05.2014 at 19:09.

ok, so many posts, let us summarize

1. what are the exakt firmware versions of Mitras and ProfiLux, what ist the version of GCC (I assume you use GCC for setting everything):

2. post (here) screenshots:
    - Mitras General page
    - ProfiLux General page
    - one ProfiLux illumination channel in question
    - system page of ProfiLux

3. In GCC, being connected to ProfiLux: Is the Mitras reacting when you activate "test illumination run" and move the time slider in the light composer?

Went for a chat with Steve at Reefdreams yesterday, it seems I had the 0=off setting to low, iv put it at 30 and it's working ok, how do I reduce the frequency of the clouds Matthias please.

Thanks Steve for your help, thanks Matthias so far for your help

change the cloud settings according to the manual (new version in download section)

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    change the cloud settings according to the manual (new version in download section)
    I can't find it, can you post a link please.