Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manual

Default Manual

After fitting my PLM-PWC card iv noticed that the cloud and moonlight simulations no longer work, I have these set up as I think they should be but obviously something is wrong.

Where can I find the revised setup manual now that the software has gone through so many changes and the cards have been fitted.

Can you post some screen shots of the illumination channels etc so we can all chime in

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Also, in photo 2, if I hit the flash buttons, nothing happens?

Have you made the corrsponding settings in each affected illumination channel (i.e. have you set a check mark each for Clouds and Moon in the simulation box)?

"Also, in photo 2, if I hit the flash buttons, nothing happens?"
    -> Are you using ProfiLux Control version 6.0.6.0? Then we are already about to check this function.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Have you made the corrsponding settings in each affected illumination channel (i.e. have you set a check mark each for Clouds and Moon in the simulation box)?

"Also, in photo 2, if I hit the flash buttons, nothing happens?"
    -> Are you using ProfiLux Control version 6.0.6.0? Then we are already about to check this function.
    Yes the darkened by clouds tab is ticked in illumination channels 1 to 9 .

Depends on moon phase is ticked on illumination 2 for moon lights.

Yes I am using version 6.0.6.0

Ok, we will check this function as well.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Any news on this please

Hi

I tested it (again) and all works as it should.

Please make sure you use the newest firmware (ProfiLux 6.06, Mitras 1.16) and Software, I recommend GHL Control Center 1.0.4.5

in regards to the manual - the update is on work, will be uploaded this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hi

I recommend GHL Control Center 1.0.4.5
    Should I do away with the profilux control now then Matthias, iv also noticed that I can't connect wirelessly to the mitras, but can to the profilux with the GHL control centre.

I have just checked and have all the versions you suggest, moon lights and clouds are defiantly not working, should they be according to my screenshots above please.
    Last edited by GazzMan; 06.05.2014 at 19:02.