Thread: Sms module status report

Default Sms module status report

I have my probes connected to the expansion box, and they are named pH2, temp 2, co.S 2 and redx 2.
    When my sms module sends to me the status report, the sms includes only the 4 values from the pH1, temp 1, co.S 1, redx 1 that are inactive.
    What is the setting to include all my probe values (pH2, temp 2, co.S 2 and redx 2) in the sms status report?
    Thanks in advance

Do you have installed the latest firmware at the SMS-Module?
    What about the firmware versions on ProfiLux and ExpansionBox?
    SMS Module connected via PAB or RS232?
    ?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

My sms module is connected via RS232 and has version 2 firmware. My profilux has 6.06.
    Do I need to install last firmware in sms module? It is possible through profilux control software?

The latest firmware for the SMS-module you will find here:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...p?do=cat&id=18
    You can make the update via ProfiLux Control (Firmware-Update PAB-device),
    but then you will have to connect your SMS-module (I guess it is a PAB-device, right)
    via PAB.
    Otherwise you can only flash the new firmware when the module is connected to RS232.

The latest firmware for the Expansion box can be found here:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...p?do=cat&id=17
    (update via ProfiLux Control)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have just updated the firmware of my sms module.
    Now, status report includes all probes I have, but sms ends with 'Level: 56'. What does 'Level: 56' means?