Thread: EVG and dimming setup in Profilux?

Default EVG and dimming setup in Profilux?

Hi
    I have bought two ballast that are dimmable to my LEDlight.
    They have a 1-10V input. I was initialy trying to connect it by myself with a relay and use the ON/OFF-signal in the L1L2-connection.
    But then I found the "EVG-AP-2F-HIC" wich I have ordered. It will do the job exactly like I wanted.

But since I have been messing around in Illumination control in the PC-software and I only got confused I thought I would raise the question here.
    How do I best or in the simplest way configure the software to dim two LEDs with the EVG switching them on/off?
    Any good info out there or somebody who has done exactly this?
    I have verified the ballast, they are working 100%. So it's a matter of connecting the EVG-AP-2F-HIC and then configure the software.
    Some guidance will be much appreciated.
    Oscar

There is a manual for the EVG-AP-2F-HIC. If you have connected it properly, you should be able to dim the ballasts/LEDs with profilux control manually by moving the slides in manual illumination. The relais of the EVG-AP-2F-HIC is switched off automatically if the output is 0%.

If you can´t dim manually, you have done something wrong (maybe switched + and - of the 1-10V outoput). You have to fix that befory you can go further