Thread: ledcontrol4V2 active

Default ledcontrol4V2 active

I have a small question about the ledcontrol4V2. Is it necessary to connect the power supply to the controller if i use LED lights with a separate PWM wire ? Or can i plug he PWM wire in the LEDcontrol ports 2/3/4/5 and the power plug in the wall outlet ?

No reply's ?

uhum

Sorry, but we don't understand your question. Could you please explain it again, also with more details (what exactly do you like to connect here)?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Do i have to connect the power supply to the GHL ledcontrol, or can i connect the power supply to te LED strip and only connect the PWM cable to te GHL ledcontrol ? I have a total 81Watts of ledbar that i want to control, and they have a PWM wire to control them..
    Last edited by paul80; 15.04.2014 at 10:54.

Yes, you have to connect the power supply unit to the LED-control4 at any case.
    This is also described in the manual here:
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...?do=file&id=47
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.