Thread: 6105 and L1

Default 6105 and L1

Hi there,

I have bought Tunze 6105 pump and L1 cable, I have connected them, but i have lost a lot of time trying to find out that they must be put in the menu of L1 option for pump control.I wish that this is covered in manual like this, "your pump can't be controllable if it is not set it up in the L1 menu".

Now I have few questions:

-Can I program pump to work like this:

from 8am-12am 30% of pump, from 12pm-1pm 80% etc... or it is just a program with sinus waves?

Since I have 1 pump what are the best settings for it to work with full performance?

thank you,

Petar

in general for the use of Tunze pumps: set the voltage range for the 1-10V-interface to 3V ... 8V

you can have 2 different flow intensities for a day
    the mimimum is always the same, but the maximum can be different for the night ("night" can be defined by the user) - see nocturnal change

best settings - here I can`t help, depends on your tank - test several settings until you get the best results for your application

manual - I checked it after your post but in my opinion all relevant information can be found under

3.16.9 Current and 3.16.6 1-10V interface

ok, thx Mr. Gross.

Mr. Gross,

If I have 2 pumps connected on GHL, i am wondering what i have to configure in current mode to be able to get pulse mix max simulation which can generate waves?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    in general for the use of Tunze pumps: set the voltage range for the 1-10V-interface to 3V ... 8V

you can have 2 different flow intensities for a day
    the mimimum is always the same, but the maximum can be different for the night ("night" can be defined by the user) - see nocturnal change

best settings - here I can`t help, depends on your tank - test several settings until you get the best results for your application

manual - I checked it after your post but in my opinion all relevant information can be found under

3.16.9 Current and 3.16.6 1-10V interface

are both pumps separately controllable? Means: Do you use a ProfiLux-Tunze1 cable and a ProfiLux-Tunze2 cable? With splitter? Where are they connected?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    are both pumps separately controllable? Means: Do you use a ProfiLux-Tunze1 cable and a ProfiLux-Tunze2 cable? With splitter? Where are they connected?
    yes L1 and L2 cable on L1 port and L2 port ...

Then the 2 pumps can be controlled separately. You can assign them to different groups and then define which mode one group shall have.
    So the pumps can work for example in a sequence, work opposite, produce a surge effect etc. - just according to your wishes.
    You can find a detailed description in the manual under 3.16.9.2 Count of pumps & 3.16.9.3 Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Then the 2 pumps can be controlled separately. You can assign them to different groups and then define which mode one group shall have.
    So the pumps can work for example in a sequence, work opposite, produce a surge effect etc. - just according to your wishes.
    You can find a detailed description in the manual under 3.16.9.2 Count of pumps & 3.16.9.3 Mode.
    thank you ,

BR / Petar