Thread: Standalone Doser Help, Dead Channel

Default Standalone Doser Help, Dead Channel

Hi GHL Support Team

I recently took my four channel Standalone Doser out of storage and back into use after taking a break from the hobby. For some reason, channel 1 is not working correctly. When I use the red button to manually dose or flush air from the lines the pump does not work. I have tried the motor and motor head in the other channels and they work fine, so the problem is not with the motor or motor head.

Can you advise anything else I could try to correct the issue, or what I should do next to pinpoint the issue so I can order the correct replacement part.

Many Thanks
    Grant

is the red LED of this channel working when pressing the button?

is only the manual operation affected or also the switching by the program?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias

The red LED does not work either. I have not tried the program as I can't flush the air from the lines to start dosing

Thanks
    Grant

so we don't know if the front board (respective the key) or the main board which drives the motors is defective, programming whould show this

I exclude a broken main board (the board with the display)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.