Thread: Plm-pwc

Default Plm-pwc

Hi

I bought a PLM-PWC to control my Mitras LED lights via the profilux and the apple app on the iPad.

I can use the light composer, but, when I create a thunderstorm from the profilux touch or the iPad it doesn't simulate lighting.

Am I missing something?

Also; Do you need to create moonlighting in the light composer or are you able to switch it on / off? I've loaded a light template downloaded from the profilux owners club ( barrier reef project ) but cannot get moonlighting to work. I've checked the moonlight box in light composer.

Thanks

Robert

the simulation functions as moon cycle or thinderstorm have nothing to do with the light composer, it will only create the illumination runs for your light channels
    so I don't understand
    I've checked the moonlight box in light composer.
    because there is no such check box

all simulation functions have to be set/activated in the relating illumination channel settings and simulation settings
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

1. Loaded a lighting programme in the light composer, saved and loaded it.

2. Activated moon phase during certain times ( 1900 - 0700 ), saved and loaded it

3. Under the "thunderstorm" tab, I've checked Sunday through to Saturday, saved and loaded it.

I've clicked on the "flash 1" & "flash 2" & "flash all" keys but nothing happens ... I've tried activating a thunderstorm from the profilux touch but this only ramps up the Vortechs to NTM without simulating lighting.

I cannot find the instructions / manual to read through so that I can see where I'm going wrong. Also;

I wasn't able to find the instructions / manual for the PLM-PWC when I installed it. I have a constant green light and a flashing red light - is this okay? It seems to be transmitting signals to the lights okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert2014 View Post
    2. Activated moon phase during certain times ( 1900 - 0700 ), saved and loaded it
    Please make sure that you have enabled the moon phase simulation in each affected illumination channel
    and that you have set some dimming poins within 1900 - 0700 for each of these channels.

I've clicked on the "flash 1" & "flash 2" & "flash all" keys but nothing happens ... I've tried activating a thunderstorm from the profilux touch but this only ramps up the Vortechs to NTM without simulating lighting.
    Are you sure that the mode of the Mitras lamp is set to Slave?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

are the Mitras reponding to Profilux at all, means: do they follow the ProfiLux illumination setings?

all Mitras must be set to mode "Slave"

Hi

I've been away on business so am just replying now.

The PWC is set to master, channel 11 and number 1, all the mitras lamps are set to slave, on channel 11 and are numbered 2, 3 & 4.

In the illumination channel settings I have checked the boxes as seen in the screen shot ( hopefully ). The lighting program works, however the flashing lightning doesn't activate when I instigate a storm, ive tried from the profilux, from the touch and from my iphone / ipad.

Screenshot (7).jpgScreenshot (9).jpg

As for moon phase, I've activated it in the simulation tab but when I check the boxes "depends on moon phase" at 1900 my lights go off ... even when the touch shows a full moon.

Also, how do I update the mitras 6200hv using the PWC?

Thanks

Robert
    Attached Images Attached Images

You have built the PLM-PWC card into the Expansion Box, right?
    Please insert in in one of the slots at the Profilux, the card is presently not recognized in the box.

As for moon phase, I've activated it in the simulation tab but when I check the boxes "depends on moon phase" at 1900 my lights go off ... even when the touch shows a full moon.
    Your current dimming curve is at 100% at 19 o'clock, so when the moon phase starts, it will of course be a big difference when the light is dimmed down.
    Usually we recommend to dim the moon curve to ca. 10%, so you should reduce the light intensity at 19 o'clock.

Also, how do I update the mitras 6200hv using the PWC?
    We recommend to carry out the firmware update via USB, i.e. please connect your Mitras to your PC
    via USB and make the update with the GHL Control Center.