Thread: tuze connection

Default tuze connection

Hi guys I have the pro 3 and I'm trying to put two tunze 1 is 6055 and the other is a 6095. I did run 2 6055s but one decided to stop working due to rust in the control box and the wire from profilux to pump was totally knackered. So purchased a new cable does it matter if it's 1 or 2 cut I think there both 2s. Both pumps run but they seem to copy each other on number 2 in current pumps and can't get them to go on 1 and 2 so no permanent opposite.
    Thank you tony

does it matter if it's 1 or 2
    Yes. If you use two times #2 instead of #1 & #2, the two pumps only will react to channel #2 (cloned) and channel #1 is dead - that´s the reason why there are two different cables.

and can't get them to go on 1 and 2
    Wrong cable -> wrong function

How can I tell the difference between cable one and 2

usually they are labelled

if not - check if the pump responds to the odd or the even L-port channel
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.