Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: App update

App update is submitted to Apple.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

An UPDATED update..?

Sorry.... Are you therefore telling me that I am now stuck with an App that does not work? As far as I can see, and searching the App store, the old version is not available to download so I am now stuck with no connectivity whilst away from my Profilux?

I'm sorry but that just isn't good enough! I have spent about £4,000 on your products and this is the only response? I am definitely not happy at the moment!!!

That's a bit harsh. They have corrected the problem with the app, but it takes time for apple to approve the new update.
    These sort of issues happen with pretty much every app now and then.
    What else do you want them to do?

Also, why can't you access the profilux remotely using the webbrowser? You still get all the features of the app and it's simple to setup.
    Seems like a pretty straightforward solution to me.

Yes you could argue that it is a bit harsh however....

1. Other than saying that there is an update submitted to Apple there has been no other information passed to users - surely at least an expected approval date - any updated at all really?
    2. Yes it does happen with Apps, I agree, however surely a robust checking process with both the IPhone and IPad is expected prior to release?
    3. They could put the previous App back on the store; I imagine, since it has already gone through Apples scrutiny, it should be easy to arrange.
    4. I was undecided between Profilux and Aquatronica but decided to opt with the Profilux based on the lack of problems and the customer support offered. I am now encountering both a problem and a lack of customer support.
    5. Yes there are other ways to do things however I don't want the hassle of logging in every time I want to check something; although simplistic compared to others I enjoyed the look and feel of the App and want to use the App. Again it was part of my decision to purchase the Profilux.

I have joined in on several forums supporting both the Profilux and their other items, including the Mitras and the App itself. I am a fan of what it does however, at the same time, as a customer I feel it is only right to voice concern and, as I said above, especially regarding the lack of communication. An invaluable part of customer service, especially when something isn't working, is communication and other than 1 post saying an App update has been submitted to Apple, I can find nothing else.

Regards

New app is out, it works a treat

I have just downloaded and now have a blank screen? I downloaded the recent update with no Problem

I am using Iphone firmware updated

Any ideas

Paul
    Last edited by Irishreefer; 27.03.2014 at 17:35.

Close the app and launch again is ok.

Got it
    I deleted the app from my IPhone and relaunched it by inputting my IP address and everything working fine.

Paul