Thread: Expansion card/box HELP please!

Ausrufezeichen Expansion card/box HELP please!

Hi, I have just got a mitras simustick and driver which I needed to attach to the inbuilt L1-4 ports on my extension box so the flashes work.
    This meant getting a 2xL port expansion card to put in the extension box so that I can still run my current led light and tunze pump.

I installed the expansion card in the extension box with no problems (I am very familiar with computer components and installation), but when I re-attached everything there are a couple of problems.

1 - the simu stick is working fine, but the old led and tunze pump attached to the L port expansion card are not doing anything at all.
    2 - the temperature sensor has jumped to a reading of 36.9 C from 25 C for no obvious reason!!

I have tried putting the expansion card in a different module slot in the extension box but it still isn't working.
    I have switched every 1-10v socket on in the profilux controller, so even if they have been assigned to a strange number they should have come on (I assume they should be at the numbers just above the inbuilt ports).
    Is there anything I have missed here or is there a fault with the card?

Any ideas what is going on with the temperature probe and what I can do about it?

ok, I have got the temperature sensor working again, just a connection issue.

still no life from the L port card though.

Interestingly, when I plug the simu stick into the expansion card ports, the leds which were on when the simu driver wasn't connected to the card go off.
    does this mean there is some sort of signal there or would it happen even without?
    I have had the card in module 0 and module 1 and it doesn't work in either.

Panic over.

Turns out you have to reassign the expansion box after you add an extra card.