Thread: Time limit for PH function

Time limit for PH function

Hello, I wanted to put time limit for ph functions for security, do you know where you can turn in profilux?, I've seen only for level functions, greetings.

up

there is no timelimit for pH control

maybe the control modes pulse/pause offer a solution for your purpose (see manual sensors control mode)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Dear Mathias, what I want is to set a maximum time of performance of the solenoid of CO2 with the function of PH, I want this function to the case of a loss of CO2 in the circuit or solenoid not working properly, can be with some function or combining several?, thank you very much.

I know what you want

you can limit the max. on-time with the controlling mode pulse-pause
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

thanks.

Matthias,

Could you explain exactly how to achieve the following:

I have a calcium reactor which is controlled with a pH probe. The aim is to keep the pH stable at 6.4 by opening and closing the CO2 solenoid. I ONLY want the solenoid working between 12pm and 6pm, so irrespective of what the pH is reading outside of those times the solenoid should be closed.

From what I can see, I can either set the socket to be controlled via pH or via Timer but not both?

Thank you,

Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGelber View Post
    Matthias,

Could you explain exactly how to achieve the following:

I have a calcium reactor which is controlled with a pH probe. The aim is to keep the pH stable at 6.4 by opening and closing the CO2 solenoid. I ONLY want the solenoid working between 12pm and 6pm, so irrespective of what the pH is reading outside of those times the solenoid should be closed.

From what I can see, I can either set the socket to be controlled via pH or via Timer but not both?

Thank you,

Jeremy
    I do this with the timer function.

Could you tell me how?

As pm mate, but for the course of this thread

In my case, I have timer 1 set to start at 0800 and end at 0000, (this is set up in timer 2 in processes ).

Then in program logic input 1 is set to timer 2
    Input 2 is set to PH value1 decrease
    Function set to AND.

So between the hours of midnight and 8am my reactor is off, and from 8 am, it comes on at the set point set under the ph probe settings