Thread: How do I connect a second 6D powerbar PAB and assign sockets???

Default How do I connect a second 6D powerbar PAB and assign sockets???

I have a Profilux3Nex and have a 6D powerBar PAB connected via a PAB cable to my PAB port in the rear. This powerbar is working and its sockets as I think it should be .... I needed another PAB 6D powerbar but I thought I could just daisy chained the connection via a PAB cable from one powerbar to another but this just copied the information from the first powerbar. Ive tried everything to get the profilux to accept the second powerbar buy I have had no Luck! Please can you tell me how to successfully connect the second 6D powerbar PAB to my Profilux and assign the sockets.

Just connect the new power bar, assign PAB device and then numbering the socket ( pls refer manual for details ).

Quote Originally Posted by reeferqq View Post
    Just connect the new power bar, assign PAB device and then numbering the socket ( pls refer manual for details ).
    A bit of thread necromancy here, but for the benefit of anyone else with this question, the trick is when you are assigning PAB devices to use the down arrow to select the new device and then the right arrow to enable it. This caught me both times I've had to do this.