Thread: Leakinterface and LeakSensor

Frage Leakinterface and LeakSensor

I bought two and four leaksensor leakinterface, I have several questions,

can connect the two leakinterface a ps2 port with the same divisor.

profilux can recognize each leaksensor independent means, or only shows you a sign for each leakinterface

You can activate an SMS when it detects water?.

Anyone know where to find the manual configuration of this device, thank you very much.

I think one level port for one leakage interface which can connect two leakage sensor.

You can connect two Leak-interfaces via splitter to one level port e.g. Level 1 & 2.
    Each interface will be handled separately (two channels). But two sensors connected to one interface will have the same signal.
    Yes, you can create an alarm with the function leakage detection.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you. Might you tell me how I can do to program a SMS detection of water in the port level 5 and turn the pump back into the socket 5 profilux, is there any way to test the operation without contacting the sensor with salt water ?, greetings and thank you very much for your help

Here the required function:
    "Leakage detection
    If the sensor is activated, ProfiLux assumes a leakage and triggers an alarm. As long as there is no alarm, the switchable
    socket with function Water fill is switched on, in case of an alarm switched off."

Operating mode level sensor: leakage detection
    Function of socket: Water fill

In the settings for the SMS-Module, you can select under which conditions a SMS shall be sent to you.
    If you select Alarm, then you will be notified as soon as an alarm is generated.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.