Thread: Send SMS with error Level

Default Send SMS with error Level

Hello, can the profilux send a message when a level control is locked, greetings,

Could you explain it more detailed, please?
    If the level sensor will create an alarm, then this can be sent by SMS of course.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Dear Carolin,
    the sms module send a SMS with alarm, but I do not know what level detector generated the alarm with which I do not know what happened, It would be nice to be able o change sensors NAMES in order to know exactly which sensor is being triggered. ie leakage, sump, overflow, low flow, I would know so appreciate the urgency of the alarm. Regards.
    Last edited by carlosing74; 09.03.2014 at 17:41.

It is only possible to get a status report together with the alarm message - in this report you can check the status of each level sensor.
    You are already using the latest Profilux firmware?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

yes, i have the version 6.0.5.0, but only appears number of level 4 56 and i don't which sensor is being triggered. ie leakage, sump, overflow, low flow, I would know so appreciate the urgency of the alarm,I think this feature is important to react quickly before a disaster in our aquariums, greetings.