Thread: Problem touch socket

Default Problem touch socket

Hi guys hope you are doing well

Ok so this is my issue

Everything was working fine but now i got a issue

When i go ro manual override socket to switch them on and off
    When i click on one of them its turn off for a second and after its turning back on automatically

The only stuff i change in my profilux is i download the profilux app for my iphone and i upgrade the profilux version 6.03 and profilux control 6.050

My profilux touch is version 1.02 but i dont know how to upgrad a pab device

Thanks for your help guys

Hello,

you can download the latest Touch version here:
    http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...tion.php?sid=8

You can make the update just like a normal firmware update for ProfiLux:
    in PLC under File/ firmware update PAB device it can be started, you have to follow the
    instructions.

Please pay attention that you have to disconnect all other PAB-devices from the PAB-socket
    during the update that only the Touch is connected. Otherwise the other PAB-devices will take on the firmware for the Touch as well.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.