Thread: Webserver

Default Webserver

Hi

I've been playing with the web server and have a few issues.

1. Under the "overview" tab I have graphs displaying my sensor readings which automatically load as monthly readouts. Instead, I would prefer if they loaded as a "weekly" readout. I can manually change this but it resets each time I login.

2. In the settings menu under the "Switch" tab I configured it to show only the switches that I use by hiding / showing individual switches ( note that the names of each switch are displayed by its given name, i.e. "Vortech 1, Vortech 2 etc", however going back into the "overview" tab it now doesn't show any switches. Yes, I did save the settings.

3. Same as issue number 2 but with lights.

4. Under the "Switch" tab, it shows all the "in use" switches ( see number 2 again ) however it doesn't show a description. It just lists the switches as "S1, S2 etc"

In summery, I would live to login to my web server and under the "overview" tab see weekly graphical sensor readings, current status of LED ( happens to be 3 x Mitras LED lamps ) and the current status of my switches with associated names.

Thanks

Robert

Which firmware version is installed?

1. Graphs show all sensor data, not as monthly readouts.
    2...3. "Switch" and "Light" tabs don't have any settings, you can configure these settings only in "overview".
    4. Descriptions should be displayed in top right corner of a switch as you can see on print screen (S 5).

Bildschirmfoto 2014-02-26 um 10.50.51.png
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for your email. I am using firmware 6.05.

1. Yes, I understand that the graphs show all sensor data and that I can view these as 24 hours, weekly, monthly, six monthly or yearly. So, is it possible to set the graphs to show weekly data as default?

2. Overview / Settings / Switches ... I tried to hide the switches that are not in use and now in the overview tabs main page I have no switch details whatsoever. Same as the lights. I have tried to reset this ( overview / settings / switches / show all ) but I still have no switches displayed in the overview tab.

3. Under the switch tab, I have a list of all my in-use switches but there is no description or given names.

Hi DennisO

Okay, It appears that the overview graphs will always load all data as the default and the user can manually change to daily or weekly etc.

Still under the overview tab, I can now see the status of my lights but I still cannot see the status of the switches. I've tried going into the settings tab ( top right corner ) and show all followed by hitting the save button .... I have tried showing only the switches that I use and saving ... I have tried hiding all switches and then showing all switches filled by hitting the save button.

So under my overview tab, I have the sensor graphs and the lights status only.

Still cannot view the switches under the overview page.

I've tried on numerous occasions in the settings tab, to show / save the switches but it makes no difference .. my overview page still only shows graphs & lights

You have a private message.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.