Thread: Need Help with my Mitras!

Frage Need Help with my Mitras!

Ok I’m having an issue programing my 6100hv. My three Mitres were runing fine for almost 6 months until last night when I decided to upload a newer project. Once uploaded and saved the project it did not cycle through the time, it remains on one setting. I tried three to four times with no success, then I loaded the factory project and still no success. I end up loading a blank project with zero intensity in order to shut down the system for the night.

There are few things that I did that might be an issue why my lights are not cycling:

1. I screwed up and loaded each light with the same project. They are still two slaves and one master.
    2. Once I realized, I loaded the project again in the master light, but still nothing.
    3. Also I updated all three lights with a new film wear.

Thanks.

Kevin S

Have you restarted Mitras?
    Please check wireless settings in your 3 units.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Dennis, I figured it out....finger issue. My light setting was on AM vis PM so the project was working in reverse in a different time zone..LOL

Cheers!
    KS