Thread: Problems setting up High water level sensor to turn off return pump

Default Problems setting up High water level sensor to turn off return pump

I am trying to use my optical sensor as a high water level to turn off the return pump to keep from over flowing until I can address it and reset the alarm. I have tried the ATO feature, not sure if I tried it correctly, but could not get it to work. I have the Profilux EX3, anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks
    Dustin

I have the same problem, i try with control circuit, the operational mode "leakage detection " and "return pump" and nothing and the
    socket funtion "current pump", "drain water", and nothing, regards.

For this application the leakage detection should work.
    Operating mode for sensor: leakage detection
    Socket function with return pump: Water fill
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

don't work, water fill (ATO) or water fill ( ATO & AWC), regards.

Have you also selected the number of level control in the second pull-down menu?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Question:
    How can i switch off sockets, e.g. S2(heater) and S4(streampumps) if a level sensor (set as leakage) goes in alarm because it senses a LOW waterlevel. Low water happens intensionally because i'm manually doing a water change and want to prevent heater and pump to run DRY. Ofcourse the other way round needs to activate S@+S$ automatically if sensor senses safe waterlevel again.

How do i program this with e.g. programmable logic. Thanks for the help!