Thread: problem pump

Default problem pump

Hello,

I ordered a GHL 4 PL-0715 (command)((order)) and I a small problem with pump doseuse (pump) has.

I did not use him(it) during 2 months, and if I reconnected him(it) the programs, however the memory was always, so the pump (pump) sits, has to work strangely.

Example:

For the balling method, I settled(adjusted) (workbench):

Pompe1: 6.00 120ml pompe2: 14.00 120 ml pompe3: 22.00 120ml pompe4: 1.00 2ml

Each is approximately OK however yesterday I saw that the pump (pump 4 10ml) sent (spread)((broadcasted)), 1:35 am has, I do not know why.

I checked(controlled) everything the programs and nothing was made so that occurs!!

Saw to you already approximately?

I reset the pump (pump) to the factory.

Thank you for yours answer.

Hello,

your post is difficult to understand - do you use a Translator program?

Do you mean that you set pump 4 to dose at 01:00 and in fact it dosed at 01:35?

Then we would check the settings first.

Do you have screenshots of your settings at which we can have a look?
    Have you assigned the correct timer to pump 4?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Hello,

your post is difficult to understand - do you use a Translator program?

Do you mean that you set pump 4 to dose at 01:00 and in fact it dosed at 01:35?

Then we would check the settings first.

Do you have screenshots of your settings at which we can have a look?
    Have you assigned the correct timer to pump 4?

Thank you carolin..Yes I use a program of translation..

And yes it is good that, I settled(adjusted) the pump 4 has 1.00 for 2ml and she(it) sent has 1.35 but 10ml!

Can be a problem with the manual program mode or auto mode?

ty.

As already mentioned, the best will be to post a screenshot of the settings for pump 4.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.