Thread: Problem with installing new cards on expansion box

Default Problem with installing new cards on expansion box

I have installed some additional measurement cards in my expansion box (1 ph, 1 cond, 1 temp and 4 level sensors). After reconnecting and turning on my expansion box, profilux didn’t detect any new cards.

Do I have re-assign expansion box, or the new cards should be recognized automatically?

Where in the software can I find the list of all sensors and probes installed in order to activate the new ones?

Thanks a lot!

I believe level cards are NOT compatible with software of the exp box. I know there is a thread here where Mathias talks about the update in the FW in order to be able to use these cards.

The cards with level inputs are supported with the current firmware (V107) for the ExpansionBox.

And yes, you have to reassign the ExpansionBox to update the changes.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

My expansion box version is 1.08. Does it work, or i need to update firmware?

No, you don't need a firmware update
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK. Thanks a lot!