Thread: GHL NA Conference roll out 2014

Cool GHL NA Conference roll out 2014

Here at GHL North America we are please to share with you the conference plans for 2014.

We have two great events lined up either side of Interzoo in Germany this year. The first at the end of April in Orlando. Reef-a-Palooza hosted by The Fish Store where we have a double booth and full display tank with Mitras on show, Chris Portal and Derek Leblank will be working hand in hand to demonstrate the awesomeness of the Mitras. We also plan to have various other key booths illuminated with Mitras.

Macna typically is our show stopper, just as last year the plan is to have an as funky booth, this year we have teamed up with our friends at New Era Diets to provide a combined quad booth with walk through and central display tank, any new tricks GHL may or may not be released this year might be there.

Many of our close friends in the industry have voiced their wish to have their own stands illuminated at Macna by Mitras due to the draw the lamp brings to booths one being in a key position as you walk in (details to follow)

Stay tuned for further announcements as Reef-a-Palooza Orlando comes closer.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Will be at reef-a-palooza for sure.

Introduce yourself when you drop in at the booth. I don't know your real name, so just remind me your Akindbro4u, then I could put name and face to it.