Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USB Connection problem using Parallels in Mac OS X Mavericks

We are working on the solution for this issue. It will be fixed in the next firmware update.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,
    I add a similar problem in the past with a USB Cable, did you try another cable?
    Even if you think your cable is working ....
    hope this help
    - Geoffroy

100X60X50 (cm) - 300 l. total net volume
    Profilux 3 + Dosing Pump - PH & Temp Probe - Level - 2 Powerbar 6D
    ATI Powercone 200 - Vertex UF-15 biopellet loaded
    Giesemann Matrix 8 X 39w

Hi Dennis,

I haven't tried to connect with my Mac for a while, was that firmware update you spoke about successful?

Hello,

I have good news for you. We found a solution for it. We've successfully tested new firmware (currently in development) with Parallels and VMWare. The new firmware will be released soon.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

That's great! Can you elaborate at all on what the problem was?