Thread: Graphs

Default Graphs

Please reduce the limits that is presented on the graphs. Its useless like it is now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ausrufezeichen

Same with the Graph's from the Profilux Touch.
    This range for instance is useless, I can not check if my calciumreactor is running properly.
    Nominal 6,27, Hysteresis 0,15. You can only see a problem if something is going really wrong.
    The feed of the reactor is not checkable with this wide rang of the graph, unfortunately...............
    It has been like this from the start, hope that the will ever fix this, been ages since they did something with the Touch.

DSC_0682.jpg

The range on the App is a bit better.
    screenshot_2014-01-26_0310.png

But all in all I think that the topic "Range in the Graph's" could do with some upgrading in all of the software/Touch/App

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405406225.519488.jpg

Please make the resolution higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suggestion regarding the web interface:
    * Be able to cache or save under eg settings the desired default view for the graphs on the "Overview" screen (24h/Week/6 month/Max).
    * Be able to "order" a certain amount to dose manually. Say - dose 500ml now.

My graphs looks like the examples above when I got a "spike" - often when I calibrate. Normally I solve it through save the data to a text file and after that clear all data in the ProfiLux. In the textfile you can edit and take away the "spikes" and reopen the file. The touch i do not know anything about but the graphs in the web interface normally adjust the scale according to lowest and highest reading

Sincerely Lasse forsberg
    Last edited by Lasse; 06.10.2014 at 16:55.