Thread: GHL control center question

Frage GHL control center question

I recently purchased a mitras LX 6200HV. When picking up the light I had the store show me how to use and connect the light into the computer. With the mitras connected to their computer they loaded a light project to get me started. How do you view or transmit the current light project loaded into the mitras in the software program GHL control center for editing? I am able to connect to the mitras at home but can not figure out how to view the light program uploaded to the mitras from the store. Any help would be appreciated. I am currently running the program GHL Control Center V1031 with firmware update 1.15 for the mitras.

Thanks

There is a button "Transmit illumination run to illumination channels.." on the bottom of light composer window.
    light-composer.PNG
    Don't forget to save your project to be able to edit it later.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I think you meant how to load the project that is already loaded on the lights BACK onto a computer so you can edit and re-load it.
    There is no mechanism to do this, You have to have the project saved on to your computer already.
    You can find a few projects on my site www.profiluxowners.com. Hopefully we will have more soon.

No, this is not possible. It works only in one direction.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK. I received email from store with light project file. I followed the previous directions to transmit the light project into the mitras (it should be exactly the same). So to edit the current light project I should use the control center program and not on the mitras (because it is not able to transmit the edited light project file from the mitras into the GHL control center program). Is this not what the update view button within the control center program does ( transfer changed settings at the mitras lamp into GHL control center)?