Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues with Mitras and Bootcamped Mac

Changed from AUTO to Com Port 4 - No change

You have private message.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hey all,

Sadly I feel really disappointed in the support I've received from GHL. The last communication I received was on 14.02.2014, 23:28 stating that he was waiting for Monday. I've replied twice and haven't received any response.

I feel that my issue hasn't been resolved through any assistance with GHL; after two weeks of email silence I bought a new copy of windows 8.1 and after a plethora of issues with bootcamp I managed to get the control center working only to receive a message "You have received a demo unit of the mitras please contact GHL." So if anyone could give me a heads up on what I should go I would be appreciative.

Genuinely I feel pretty let down; I have had this unit for a over a month and just got the control center working on Friday.

Cheers,

You have a PM.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Any update on this topic? Curious to see if you were able to connect and HOW?

Just to let you know... I run parallels on my macbook pro with windows 7, and have no problems installing ghl controll center.
    I did not do anything special to connect...
    http://www.parallels.com

Hope you get it to work on bootcamp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Are you able to connect Mitras using parallels?

I dont have Mitras "just" a P3. They use same software, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes
    But unfortunately connecting Mitras using GHL control is NOT an easy task from what I can read.
    I can connect to my p3 using GHL and parallels with no issues...Just trying not to use two computers!!!!
    Lol

Ghl control center and profiluxcontrol both run on a Mac with parallels

If there are problems they are mostly caused by USB driver problems