Thread: Problem connecting SMS Module to Profilux via PAB

Default Problem connecting SMS Module to Profilux via PAB

Hi there,

I have a Profilux 3.1N Ex with current firmware, Profilux control software with current firmware, a Digital PAB with current firmware and an SMS module with current firmware.

When I connect the SMS Module via RS-232 to the Profilux it connects fine.

When I change the connection to connect via PAB, plug the PAB leads into the SMS module and the vacant PAB port, then change my connection settings to not look for the SMS Module on the RS-232, it does not show the SMS Module in the menu structure of the Profilux control software?

I have saved the settings, and even turned both units off and restarted them and it still can't present the menu.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Jamie

I never conect SMS module via PAB , only via RS cable. But, when you add PAB device you need to assing PAB device witch is in your case SMS module.

Same here. My SMS is connected via RS cable.

assign the new PAB device
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias, that worked... it's funny how you forget the smallest things!

Hi, doggydoc ,
    My name is Olavo and i live in Portugal , i have a "Profilux SMS-module" I need to install "hex file" in software" Microcontroller Programmer with flash memory program" and how do I know what my "Hex File" correct?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Thanks Matthias, that worked... it's funny how you forget the smallest things!
    Hi, Bandit ,
    My name is Olavo and i live in Portugal , i have a "Profilux SMS-module" I need to install "hex file" in software" Microcontroller Programmer with flash memory program" and how do I know what my "Hex File" correct?

Thanks.