Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Profilux2 with wavebox doesn't work well

Default Profilux2 with wavebox doesn't work well

Hi,
    (Profilux 2 with newest firmware 5,17 )
    I've tried to configure profilux2 to work with "TUNZE Wavebox".
    All looks well, wavebox is working in mode on/off but.... time 'on' and time 'off' haven't the same duration.
    So, I can't reach good sinusoid ( 2-3cm ) which works well when I use wavebox with original TUNZE controller

Anyone have any idea what can be wrong?
    I've made setup identical like in guide or on forum desciption.
    Is it a problem of Profilux 2?

Please post your Wave box settings as a screenshot.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

SO?
    Some any ideas how to resolve this problem?

it looks like the settings are correct, I assume the corresponding 1-10V-interface settings are correct, also (3V-8V)

ProfiLux doesn't support different on/off times

try to adjust the wave duration in 0,1s steps - BTW 1,5s wave seems to be very short, the settings I saw so far with the wavebox were between 2 and 3s

and no, there is no general problem with ProfiLux or the firmware

maybe some other Wavebox users can share their settings here
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias thanks for info. I'm going to check this.

With original TUNZE controller I have to set wave duration 0,8s for highest wave amplitude

these are very short waves/pulses

if they work then you should try 0.7 ... 0.9

I've tried controlling pumps by Profilux, despite setting the same time for both pumps, the length of their work have different time

OK, I have additional information.
    This problem exist, when you are connecting "TUNZE wavebox" to socket-L in PLM-2L4S module
    I've tested it using LED diode.
    When we are using L1/L2 or L3/L4 port - diode is blinking on/off. When we are using L port on PLM-2L4S module, diode is dimmable to off and dimmable to on.

I have no idea about what LED you are talking and what this is meaning.

If you say the pums are working good on L1L2 so I suggest to use that port.