Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renaming things on touch.

Default Renaming things on touch.

Hello.

Can you please give the touch some love? its getting old and boring!

Renaming of buttons and other things (maintenance 1 could maybe be skim off instead of maintenance 1)
    Show timer of how much time there is left on maint 1 on the main page.

Graph buttons don't even display the name if the probe???

I dunno. I just think its a boring piece of equipment and it really could use some love!

+1

In addition, I have asked a few times about showing the status of my Vortech pumps but have never received a response.

Ausrufezeichen

+1

I use a sticky-note next to my Touch to remember which buttons controls which piece of equipment in the "manual socketcontrol screen". There haven't been a real "polish" of the Touch in years, sadly enough.
    sticky_note.jpg

For instance: the wide pH range used in the graph is useless for checking a calciumreactor because off the extreme narrow range it operates in. This I would even call a bug in Touch functionality, not new wanted functionality.
    But I think that with the release of the GHL-APP they don't pay that much attention to the Touch anymore.

They are aware off the "problems" and wishes regarding the Touch, but sadly enough they choose not to do anything with it.

The only thing we can do is wait and hope... and perhaps pray
    Last edited by mdanielse; 06.03.2014 at 19:50.

+1

New potentional buyers are also reading this forum before they decide to spend money on expensive GHL products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think this interface would have a lot more productive if you had those features and could see the status of the level sensors in one quadrant.
    Last edited by carlosing74; 09.03.2014 at 20:08.

+ 1 it sure would be nice
    profilux 3x wireless enabled 3 ecotech pumps and wireless adapter
    3 Simuspots 2 levl sensors ( min /max)
    4 channel dossing pump 2 PAB 6 outlets
    Temp PH and redox sensors 2 mitras 6100HV
    touch Condutivity sensor wireles card

I have 2 Touches, one on each tank. One of them I was able to rename buttons (no idea how I did it), the other one I cannot figure out. I know this issue must of been fixed but can someone tell me how to do it?

Anyone try using a tablet instead of the touch?

You can label them
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Profilux Touch uses the names you put in the "description" field's in GHL Control Center software. So fill in description's for every socket, illumination, maintenance, probes...... etc etc..... the Touch will automatically use those names, and display them.

But you have to run the latest firmware and Control Center software, otherwise it won't work!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy35111 View Post
    I have 2 Touches, one on each tank. One of them I was able to rename buttons (no idea how I did it), the other one I cannot figure out. I know this issue must of been fixed but can someone tell me how to do it?