Thread: 3 Vortech mp40 pumps setting question

Default 3 Vortech mp40 pumps setting question

hello everyone,

I have on my tank 3 Vortech MP40 pumps running now and controlled by the Vortech controller.
    The 3 pumps are assigned correctly to the vortech controller and profiles 3EX. I can control them all as it suppose to be.

My tank size is 185x70x55 cm and the MP 40 pumps are placed as follow. on the left side I have placed MP40 nr.1 and nr.2. On the right side MP40 nr.3 in front of MP40 nr.1.
    I hope this is a clear explanation where the pumps are placed.

I run now the pump all in reefcrest pump nr.1 is master of pump nr.2 not in syc. and pump nr.2 is master of pump nr.3 in syc. I hope this is as well clear hehehehe...

My question!!!

I want pump nr.1 and pump nr.2 time by time running the mode EcoSmart TSM (Tidal Swell Mode) and Nutrient Transport Mode.
    Can someone pleas explain me how to set this up because I am confused if they need to be master slave in syc. or not syc.... This i need between pump nr.1 and pump nr.3

pleas let me know if you need more information.

greets

Michel

Noone an idea???

Sent from my SM-N9000Q using Tapatalk

Have you tried setting the pumps to respective functions? Master pump, synchronous or anti-synchronous slave and back slave. In this mode my pumps work well in TSM and NTM.