Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dali card - Led driver

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Please have a look at the Profilux user manual / chapter DALI - here it is described in detail,
    how the assignment of the electronical ballast works.

Have you wired the ballast correctly to the DALI-card?
    Thanks for the help, I have read this chapter if dali card but now when you write as you do,
    I get hesitant about this contact I bought works. I did not find anyone selling the contact you wrote in a previous post ...

Default Dali card - Led driver

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    Have you wired the ballast correctly to the DALI-card?

Does it matter its just 2 cabels...
    Where is the + cabels att the dali card

What is the Numbers of 85 and can you explain what this is about in the dali settings

/Christian

You have a PM.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Fast service. The parcel came today friday with the new IC to the dali card .
    unfortunately that was not resolved the problem of ghl card. It will not find dali point address.

I have searched the ghl computer after new address but it finds none. blank page,

IMG_3427.jpg

but when I plug in a t5 driver dali dimmable so you can find this driver. I can test if it's the same problem with another led driver
    best regards

Christian

Quote Originally Posted by wrang View Post
    but when I plug in a t5 driver dali dimmable so you can find this driver.
    Hello,
    unfortunately I don't understand your post.
    Does the DALI ballast work now or not? From your statement above I understand that it is recognized, so it should works now...?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello.
    It works with the T5 light ballast and found a adress 1, but when i connect a led driver with dali it dosent find the adress and the led driver its just a blank view in the display as the picture.
    When I connect and try it to the illunination channel the led ligt is on 100% and try to set it to 10% it still light for Max light.

But i will get a new led driver and test with it, it may be the driver witch is broken.

Its the same if i switch the cabel to the dali card

/Christian

Herre is some movie clip when i try to find the driver in the meny

http://youtu.be/8EyJVVs_AVA

/Christian

Obviously the DALI card doesn´t recognize the LED driver due it´s another type of DALI device.
    Light tube drivers for T5/T8 are type #1, LED drivers are type #6.-
    I don´t know if this is checked by the card or not.

@PIWAWT: Is your statement from post #2 a general statement or have you tested this kind of devices?

Thanks Gunther.
    So right the led driver dali is type 6. Hope Caroline/GHL can confirm that it will works with type 6 to

/Christian

Here is what i found about the type
    Typical field devices
    The DALI interface is described in the IEC 62386 standard. The areas of the standard correspond in each case to a connectable type of device:
    – Part 201: Fluorescent lamps (device type 0)
    – Part 202: Emergency lighting (device type 1)

– Part 206: Conversion of digital signals to DC voltage signals (device type 5)
    – Part 207: LED modules (device type 6)