Thread: Firmware update..Again

Default Firmware update..Again

Im on the firmware 6.01 on my P3,1a ex, and want to update to the latest ver. 6.04.

I wonder when one are several firms behind the latest version, if its advisable to update step by step up to the latest firmware, that means from 6.01 to 6.03, and then from 6.03 to 6.04 or can i update directly from 6.01 to 6.04

Regards Tom

Just directly go from 6.01 to 6.04 is OK

Is it ok to go from 5.16 straight to 6.04?

you can always go directly from any firmware version to any version

don't forget to save settings and sensor data
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias

From your post I load firmware up using 5.x.x.x once loaded download PLC 6 and recover data?
    Last edited by muz_zz; 02.01.2014 at 10:26.

yes
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

G'day Matthais

Firmware upgrade went good installed PLC 6 transmitted settings and data all working fine through PLC except ATO?
    Also the screen on the Profilux is flashing Settings we're reset how can I clear this?

Thanks
    Maury

confirm the message in PLC when you reconnect or on the device directly (press any key)

it is possible that settings of previous versions become incompatible due to the changes in the firmware

Ok a bit of playing around and all is good!
    Just had to shut PLC6 down and restart an a box popper up saying that all settings had been reset and basically click yes and all was good

Everything seems to check ok now with compatibility