Thread: Emails not being sent after 6.03 firmware loaded up

Default Emails not being sent after 6.03 firmware loaded up

I updated my PIII today to 6.03, all ok apart from the email notifications which have stopped being sent from the unit.

I have sent test emails which work, but the 'normal' cyclic ones aren't being sent out now, any ideas.....?

Thanks

No such problem found but you can check again the user name & password of the email setting in PLC.

Quote Originally Posted by reeferqq View Post
    No such problem found but you can check again the user name & password of the email setting in PLC.
    I tried that, thanks, still the same.

So what to do, same as you would do with any PC that wasn't 'playing ball', re-booted the Profilux and now its working.

If all else fails, cycle the power and it seems to fix most things

Yes just updated firmware to 6.04 and same result can send test but no cycle have been trying for hours and it just doesn't work.

Matthais can you chime in and help with this as it's one of the main things I have a Profilux for is the email notification, and a lot more but priority is email notification as I can check out web cams and make action as required if something fails.

Thanks
    Maury

Denis will take care of it
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.