Thread: GHL Spare Parts

Ausrufezeichen GHL Spare Parts

Hi,
    I am living in Australia and looking for the controller main screen and housing cover to my P2 light, but I can't find any spare part to Profilux any where! Can any one help me to order that parts?

Thanks

91 viewers of the thread and no one of them know where customer can get spare parts? That strange!

Hello,

maybe a mail to info@ghl-kl.de will help!

Cookie

It should be no problem, the shop shows it (german only)
    http://www.ghl-store.com/ersatzteile/index.html

However, as said, sending a mail also will help as soon as the staff is back from new year break holidays.

I don't know about spare parts. I don't know about new parts. I don't even know what parts I even need. The whole thing literally boggles my mind. I can physically feel my brain torque up every time I think about it.
    Last edited by mikecc; 03.01.2014 at 21:43.

Quote Originally Posted by aalsawad View Post
    Hi,
    I am living in Australia and looking for the controller main screen and housing cover to my P2 light, but I can't find any spare part to Profilux any where! Can any one help me to order that parts?
    Thanks
    These people http://www.aquadepot.com.au/adi/index.php are the importers of the products and they have the retailers link on the top of the page.
    They and their retailers are responsible for supplying parts for these units in Australia and you need to talk to them.
    They are obliged (under Australian law) to provide support for the products they sell, so you should get satisfaction from one of them.
    Of course they may require you to send the unit to them for repair!!
    Last edited by Antipodes; 05.01.2014 at 00:31. Reason: Forgot URL
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Thanks mate, I will call them today

Aqua depot has great service I sent them an email on November 2013 and the didn't replay until this moment!
    Is there any one work in GHL following this forum?

please resend you email to Aqua Depot and copy us in so we can follow up
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Matthias, I just resent the email and cc info at GHL