Thread: Mitras stuck in Boot Loader mode?

Default Mitras stuck in Boot Loader mode?

Hello,

I just finished updating two of my Mitras with no issues but the third one has frozen up after the power off/on cycle after the firmware update. I shut the power off for ~10 seconds then turned it back on and clicked finish on the PC. The light is just sitting there with blue lit buttons, no screen led's, no tank lead's. It didn't start up like normal when it was powered back up.

I have tried leaving it off for 30 seconds and then powering it back on to no avail, it just goes into the dark with lit buttons mode. Also tired to connect via GCC and it will not detect the unit. Even looking under device manager it isn't activating a COM port.

Is it bricked?

Thanks for the help!

Hi

this can cured with a so-called emergency update

read instructions here:

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/do...do=file&id=132
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Worked perfectly.