Thread: Interface

Default Interface

Any chance to get a interface for this unit?

http://www.advancedaquarist.com/blog...ium-parameters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Whowwwwww.............

If it really can measure all those parameter, and only once every 90 days maintenance on this device, and it can be used in a saltwatertank, I would pay big for this thing(within reason offcourse)....... especially when i can hook it up tho my P3.

But if it sounds to good to bee true, it usually is,.............But who knows?

Hmmm, will pass judgement when the final unit is released and it proves it can actually do the job accurately with comparative testing done in conjunction with different known brands. (Someone else to review, not me.)

You won't be able to hook it up to the P3 because it is also completely manufacturer dependent.
    Requires internet connection and the manufacturer will take the output of the device apply an algorithm to this output with other calibration dependent information (Not known by the user, as each measurement disk unit is RFD identified to the unit and then to the manufacturer). Then they make this available for you to find on the internet? This loop is so closed it makes me hard to breathe just thinking about it.

Probably won't be on my present list of wants.

I think I am pretty happy with my GHL Profilux and I expect if the technology becomes available to do the testing of other parameters reliably, GHL will introduce these to the P3 or P4?(Or what ever they call the next iteration)
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

If it could connect profilux, I would buy today