Thread: Firmware 6.00 für ProfiLux 3

Default Firmware 6.00 für ProfiLux 3

ist nun als Release-Version verfügbar

Änderungen gegenüber Beta:
    - 2 Funkmaster (PLM-PWC und Mitras) führen nicht mehr zu Kommunikationsstörungen (dennoch: bei Verwendung einer PLM-PWC müssen auf jeden Fall alle Mitras als "Slave" eingestellt werden!)
    - Zeitzonen im Webinterface korrigiert

Achtung: Zur Bedienung eines P3 mit Firmware 6.00 ist zwingend ProfiLuxControl 6.x.x.x erforderlich

Das Update von Firmware 5.xx auf 6.xx aber mit ProfiLuxControl 5.x.x.x durchführen!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Default Pprofilux V6.00

Cannot update from 5.17 to new 6.00.
    Have downloaded profiluxcontrol v6000, which loads but it cannot connect and I get this message profilux 6.PNG
    when I try to install profilux3 V600 I get this message profilux3 v600.PNG and when I select the profilux and it loads version 5.03.
    How do I update my system, I am using a usb cable to connect to the profilux.
    Thank you in advance.

Hey Johnny,

all you need to do is connect with the old client PLC version 5.xxx in order to flash your firmware.

hope this helps,
    Daniel

I do not know what you mean. I am not that good on a computer.

To update a PL with Firmware 5.x you have to use ProfiluxContol 5.x due ProfiluxControl 6.0 isn't able to connect PLs with Firmware 5.x

Remark: The update is only neccessary if you have one or more Mitras and the new PLM-PWC card. Without this card it's not neccessary (there is nothing else updated)

And by the way - this is the german part of the forum. Please use the english part for questions in english.

Hallo,
    ist das normal, das die Virtuellen Sensoren gelöscht werden?
    Auch wenn man die Sensordaten wiederherstellt?

mfg
    GHL_2013