Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot connect via app after update

I ended up deleting PLC 6 and re installing....Also deleted app and re installed and it worked for me...not sure what was hap but it did!
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by doggydoc10 View Post
    I ended up deleting PLC 6 and re installing....Also deleted app and re installed and it worked for me...not sure what was hap but it did!
    Good luck
    ProfiLuxControl has nothing to do with the app

I wonder what really cured this issue
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Not sure....but it's working....

I have just updated to 6.03, had the same issue, couldn't connect via the app, went into the webserver settings in PLC, re-entered the passwords and its now working, very strange.

After installing 6.04 when I open app I can't logout of it?
    Anyone else having this issue, once in the app hit the logout button but doesn't logout

Hi.

I've just updated my Profilux to 6.05 and my Profilux Controller to 6060. Now, when I try to connect through the GHL Profilux App I get the error "No response for the device (Wrong password)".

Could you please advise how to fix this problem please? I've tried amending the re-entering the password and also deleting my settings in the App and re-entering which does not fix the problem.

Tommy

[QUOTE=thomaswharper;53046]Hi.

I've just updated my Profilux to 6.05 and my Profilux Controller to 6060. Now, when I try to connect through the GHL Profilux App I get the error "No response for the device (Wrong password)".

Could you please advise how to fix this problem please? I've tried amending the re-entering the password and also deleting my settings in the App and re-entering which does not fix the problem.

Tommy[/QUOTE]

You may try to reset the Profilux once.

Try to reenter the password in ProfiLux (don't forget to save)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.