Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PWC Issues

Ok. Thanks for the swift response. I'll try it now and post the outcome.

I can confirm that has fixed it, thanks.

That's it - worked for me - I changed my project in GHL CC to be less than 12 dimming points and it loaded fine PLC 6. Any more than 12 points and it refused to update the channels in PLC!!

Good work Mathis and Aaron. Worth knowing in case others have similar problems.

I still cant work out how to load a project except when loading PLC 6 programme for the first time or saving it except when exiting the programme but that is not too much of an issue. I would have expected to see a load and save light project menu item under !File! . Maybe I am just missing things!

Thorne

to the right of the file menu item is the light composer menu

try this
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by ThorneJamieson View Post
    I still cant work out how to load a project except when loading PLC 6 programme for the first time or saving it except when exiting the programme but that is not too much of an issue. I would have expected to see a load and save light project menu item under !File! . Maybe I am just missing things!

Thorne
    Thorne,

you will see it if you are using ProfiLuxControl_V6010...

Quote Originally Posted by neoreef View Post
    Thorne,

you will see it if you are using ProfiLuxControl_V6010...
    Thanks mate.

Downloaded and its there!! Thought I was going mad before!!!

Thorne

Quote Originally Posted by ThorneJamieson View Post
    Thanks mate.

Downloaded and its there!! Thought I was going mad before!!!

Thorne
    no, it was not you - it was my fault! I just forgot the English translations of the menu items, and I didn't recognize this because I was using PLC in German
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.