Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PWC Issues

Default PWC Issues

Just received my card and my light is set up as a slave, Ive imported my LPC into the light composer in PLC 6. I've transmitted it to the lamp and when I go to test the illumination run only the blue channels are running. Am I missing something?

I've transmitted it to the lamp
    1. what do you mean? PLC transmittes the settings to the ProfiLux

2. lamp is slave?

3. check the illumination channels 1-9 in the ProfiLux, maybe there are wrong settings (copy of, simulation, timeshift, etc.)

4. if you check "output directly on lamp" when adjusting a brightness point - is the lamp doing what it is supposed to do?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    1. what do you mean? PLC transmittes the settings to the ProfiLux

2. lamp is slave?

3. check the illumination channels 1-9 in the ProfiLux, maybe there are wrong settings (copy of, simulation, timeshift, etc.)

4. if you check "output directly on lamp" when adjusting a brightness point - is the lamp doing what it is supposed to do?
    1- In PLC I press transmit the illumination run to the lights, presumably it does this wirelessly?

2 - Yes, I've checked the correct wireless channel and address is set up in PLC as well.

3 - There is nothing in some of the channels and a couple look wrong.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

4 - this works fine.

Same for me to.

1. I cannot find where to load light project except when entering light composer for the first time. There is also not any way of saving a light project either.

2. When loading a user project or creating a new one and then "transmit to channels" PLC6 seems to transmit them but the individual illumination channels are all subsequently set to zero.

3. Everything seems to work Ok if loading one of the templates and then transmitting to channels. So it seems there is an issue only when loading a user developed project.

4. The test illumination run seems to work OK (even without transmitting first.

So it seems there is an issue with user projects.

Thorne

Not sure if this is relevant, there is 2 LED's on the PCW card, I only have the red flashing. EDIT: I have the green one on now as well.

If you wanna try my project Matthias to see what it does for you guys it's here.
    Last edited by -Aaron-; 12.11.2013 at 16:15.

Aaron - if you load one of the templates does it also then work for you?

Thorne

One thing I have noticed is that when I load a template it works. If you look at at the light scenarios with a template transmitted the sliders in the mixer are all set as expected and the overview shows the various channel graphs.

Transmitting a user project results in all channels being set to zero, the sliders in the mixer are all zero and the illumination overview is flat lined.

T

Quote Originally Posted by ThorneJamieson View Post
    Aaron - if you load one of the templates does it also then work for you?

Thorne
    Tried the 6200 template and the template works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    1- In PLC I press transmit the illumination run to the lights, presumably it does this wirelessly?

2 - Yes, I've checked the correct wireless channel and address is set up in PLC as well.

3 - There is nothing in some of the channels and a couple look wrong.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

4 - this works fine.
    1.)
    Working in the light composer:
    The settings are transmitted to the light channels of the ProfiLux. Then click Save, the settings are held in the ProfiLux now.
    ProfiLux broadcasts these settings to the lamp, the lamp keeps these settings temporarily and works with them.
    Remember: The settings are kept (and edited) in the ProfiLux- the Mitras is a "stupid" slave device now.

3.)
    Check the channel assignments in the light composer. If you use a template or a lc project from GHL Control Center they should be correct.

PS:When I check your light composer screenshot I see that you have always the same light color, at every time. Therefore always the same LEDs are active. I think the problem is in the light composer project.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by ThorneJamieson View Post
    One thing I have noticed is that when I load a template it works. If you look at at the light scenarios with a template transmitted the sliders in the mixer are all set as expected and the overview shows the various channel graphs.

Transmitting a user project results in all channels being set to zero, the sliders in the mixer are all zero and the illumination overview is flat lined.

T
    you took a template as basis and modified it according to your wishes?
    or did you create a project from scratch up? I don't recommend this because you have to define all light sources (LED-type, channel, etc.) on your own to get this working

-> use a template or a project from GHL Control Center as base