Thread: New magnetic sensor holders

Default New magnetic sensor holders

No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Great product makes sensor positioning so easy and the single holder can be used for level sensors also!! Or you can use a spare in the 4 hole set for the level sensor assy also.

Brilliant! Well done GHL

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

After using GHL SENSOR HOLDER product only 3 months, it has completely oxidized. It has never been submerged or in direct contact with water. What solution do you offer? I think a manufacturer as important as ghl should not have this kind of products of such poor quality. It can ruin an aquarium. Here the images:

1578E159-1F36-4587-AAF8-5D9FCB2B0C59.jpg
    026EF4A1-A661-4012-B255-02DA6BF3B370.jpg

Hello,

sorry to hear about your trouble with one of our products.

In order to avoid quality issues with the sensor holders we decided about 1 year ago to produce all sensor holders on our own in our own factory, we stopped purchasing the sensor holders from other companies becase we felt they can not guarantee a certain quality level.

The sensor holder you show in these pictures is an old version, it has 2 magnets, our new self-produced sensor holder has 3 magnets. I wonder how this is possible when you say it has been used only for 3 months.

However, we have a quick solution for this matter: Contact GHL directly and ask for a free replacement.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Matthias. Thanks for your answer, I bought it exactly three months ago. I suppose it has been a long time in the store. Can you tell me an email to contact?

Thanks.

Thank you. Excellent support