Thread: Two wishes for Mitras

Default Two wishes for Mitras

I would like to be able to do two things:

1) print projects from GCC

2) use GCC and create projects while offline (not connected to Mitras)

Number 2 is definitely a good one! ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    1000L SPS dom., 4x Mitras LX 6100 HV, GHL ProfiLux 3ex, KH Director, Expansionbox, SMS-Modul, Dosing Unit 4, ATI Powercone 250i, Shuran Jetstream 1 CA reactor,......

Bur how could you test if the project is any good if you are offline? You still have to connect to GCC to see if the project is what you want.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
    Bur how could you test if the project is any good if you are offline? You still have to connect to GCC to see if the project is what you want.
    Agree that testing will be required, and hence connection to the Mitras, but it would be nice to be able to make all the various steps when you are sitting on a comfortable sofa, or bed, away from the tank. You can test afterwards.
    55G Discus Tank. Profilux Mini Wifi.
    Previously owned a Profilux 3ex with a GHL doser and water level sensors.

Quote Originally Posted by argileh View Post
    Agree that testing will be required, and hence connection to the Mitras, but it would be nice to be able to make all the various steps when you are sitting on a comfortable sofa, or bed, away from the tank. You can test afterwards.
    Or if you want to compare different files from other users just by looking at the graphic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1000L SPS dom., 4x Mitras LX 6100 HV, GHL ProfiLux 3ex, KH Director, Expansionbox, SMS-Modul, Dosing Unit 4, ATI Powercone 250i, Shuran Jetstream 1 CA reactor,......

This is what the wireless card allows you to do

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

This is what the wireless card allows you to do
    Not when you are in a different room, or even outside the house But seriously, it is a nice option, though Mitras is PERFECT with or without this feature.
    55G Discus Tank. Profilux Mini Wifi.
    Previously owned a Profilux 3ex with a GHL doser and water level sensors.

I program fire alarms for a living and we do a similar thing we can start with a blank template then add text, settings and cause and effect logic save the program then connect to the fire alarm panel and then upload the file we would then have to test every thing works ok, this give us the advantage of being able to update and work on the software file while not on site and then upload when we get to site, but one of the biggest advantages is that if I am having problems with the software I can send the "config" file to the manufacturer they can upload it to there system check it and make changes and send it back once they have seen it working.

it would be great to have that facility with the GHL kit

we can also print out all the information, settings and logic or save it direct to a text doc straight from the config file