Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third Flow Meter

Flow Sensors only work at ProfiLux Level1 and Level2 or at additional Level cards.
    Level 3/4 at the ProfiLux 3.1 eX and the build in level inputs at the ExpansionBox don't support flow sensors due technical reasons.

If you want to use more than two flow sensors, you have to purchase a Level card (PLM-4Level or PLM-pH/Redox-2Level).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have two PLM-4Level in a expansion box a I do not know how to activate it, I have not found too the menu Flowmeters in the profilux , can you explain me how active two flow meters in a expansion box with PLM-4Level, using directly Profilux of profiluxcontrol, thanks,.

The ExpansionBox needs the newest firmware (V1.07).
    ...and if you change any hardware configuration (eg. by adding a new card in the ExpansionBox) you have to assign the PAB devices again to update the new information in ProfiLux.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

How do you update the EXP box?

with ProfiLuxControl

go to "system", select the EXB, click update

Thank you Mathias.
    I assume I need to be connected via RS 232?

No, the PC connection doesn't need to be RS232 here.

Mi version of expansion box is 1.07, what is worng?,
    How I can I know if the expansion box has recognized two cards (PLM-4Level) installed?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by carlosing74; 18.11.2013 at 15:03.

Built-in cards in an Expansion box are not shown in this overview,
    but in the menu "level" you can select the numbers of the further sensors
    Example:
    ProfiLux 3.1 -> 2 sensors connected to Level 1 & 2 -> no. 1 + 2
    Expansion Box -> 2 sensors connected to Level 1& 2 -> no. 3 + 4
    Extension Card in Box -> 2 sensors connected -> no. 5 + 6
    In the example here, no. 5 + 6 are the sensors connected to the card,
    if you can program them successfully in the software, the card is recognized.