Thread: Energy setting not passing from master to slave

Default Energy setting not passing from master to slave

I received my two Mitras 6200 few days ago. First I connected each lamp at a time with GHL CC, setting one as master, then the other as slave. Also, while connected to each, I set each to high efficiency at 40%.

I then stayed connected to the master, set up a project (using a ready one) and then ran the lamps. The project is running well with both lamps dimming synchronously.

Today I connected to the master, changed the high efficiency to 60% and then saved. The problem I am facing is that the slave remains at 40%. So, for some reason the % is not passed from the master to the slave.

Am I doing anything wrong.

Thanks for the help.

Anyone !!

The energy settings can't be transferred from the Master lamp to the Slave lamp.
    You have to set these seperately for each lamp.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.